NRL Footy Tipping Comp 2024

NRL Footy Tipping Comp 2024

Regular price $31.00
Tax included.

Join in the local banter & test out your crystal ball skills each week... competition is as fierce as always!

Cost covers $30 buy in + $1 online servicing fee 

Weekly Winner! Best tipper of the week receives a $30 RGBM voucher

Overall end of season winner takes home 70% of total entry fee cash, 2nd place takes the remaining 30% and both receive a brewery package of goodies. 

Wooden Spoon gets a new growler, with beer in it! 

This years tipping comp will be run through the official ESPN footy tipping app. Once you have purchased your entry to our competition you will be emailed with your Invitation code and instructions on how to find and join our comp. 

May the best tipper win. And may that person be a Parra fan!